Listing Courtesy of eXp Realty, LLC
1 / 1
High Rise (7+ Stories)
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Renovated one bedroom condominium in historic Shrine Building! Open kitchen, large platform bedroom, stainless appliances, hardwood floors. Indoor Jr. Olympic HEATED pool, sauna and BEST roof top view of the Mississippi River and downtown Memphis and with gas grills. One block west of Main Street (with Trolley access) and walking distance to numerous restaurants including historic Beale Street.
- Range/Oven, Disposal, Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator, Cable Wired
- All Window Treatments, Cat/Dog Free House, Elevator, Trash Chute
- Part Hardwood, Part Carpet, Tile, Smooth Ceiling, 9 Or More Ft. Ceiling
- Central, Electric
- LR/DR Combination,Updated/Renovated Kitchen,Pantry
- Sauna,Community Laundry
- Gas Grill, Historic District, Sidewalks
- Electric Water Heater
- Rent Parking Space,On-Street Parking,Common Parking Garage
- Full Basement
Some Utilities, Water/Sewer, Trash Collection, Exterior Maintenance, Management Fees, Exterior Insurance, Reserve Fund, Pest Control Contract
- At corner of Front Street and Monroe Avenue downtown Memphis. Monroe is between Madison Avenue and Union Avenue.
Property Listed By eXp Realty, LLC
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data exchange (“IDX”) program of the Memphis Area Association of REALTORS(R). IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Harris Realty Services are indicated by detailed information about them such as the name of the listing firms. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Copyright 2018 Memphis Area Association of REALTORS (R) All Rights Reserved.