Listing Courtesy of Clearpoint, REALTORS
4 / 2.1
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Reduced 4BR/2.5 baths on .34 acre corner lot in a sought-after family n/hood zoned for Collierville Elementary/Middle/High School.Close to parks/shopping/dining.Remodeled kitchen w/island, granite and stainless steel appliances.Spacious master bedroom w/walk-in closet & trayed ceiling.Master bath w/his/her sink areas & walk-in closet w/large corner tub.Fenced back yard.New roof(2018).Dual HVAC (2017),new energy efficient windows.New garage door,Hot Water heater.Only 1 owner since built in 1993
- Range/Oven, Cooktop, Disposal, Dishwasher
- Pull Down Attic Stairs
- Part Hardwood, Wood Laminate Floors, Tile, Concrete Floor
- Great Room,Eat-In Kitchen,Island In Kitchen,Washer/Dryer Connections
- Laundry Room
- Double Sinks,Whirlpool Tub,Separate Shower
- Patio, Wood Fence, Sidewalks
- Other (See Remarks)
- Public Water,Public Sewer
- Landscaped,Wood Fenced
- 72.11X150 IRR
- Side-Load Garage
- Storm Door(s)
- General Residential
- East on Poplar into Collierville to Peterson Lake. Turn left (North) and drive to Nolley. Turn right (East) and follow to 2nd right, which is Valleyview Lane. Turn right (South) and follow to house on left .
Property Listed By Clearpoint, REALTORS
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data exchange (“IDX”) program of the Memphis Area Association of REALTORS(R). IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Harris Realty Services are indicated by detailed information about them such as the name of the listing firms. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Copyright 2018 Memphis Area Association of REALTORS (R) All Rights Reserved.