Listing Courtesy of Crye-Leike Pickwick
5 / 2
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Perfect country setting! House and 8.84 acres with in ground swimming pool, Beautiful shaded area around pond & a 34X36 Shop building. Consists of two parcels House & 1.14 parcel 083 011.01 and 7.77 ac parcel 083 011.03 Shared Driveway. A 38.56 acres across driveway can also be purchased separately, see MLS listing #10049720 for details Parcel 083 011.06
||1627 PEACE CHAPEL RD
- Range/Oven, Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator
- All Window Treatments, Walk-In Closet(S), Pull Down Attic Stairs
- Part Hardwood, Part Carpet, Vinyl Floor
- Central, Ceiling Fan(S), Other (See Remarks)
- Central, Gas, Other (See Remarks)
- Separate Living Room,Separate Dining Room,Eat-In Kitchen,Breakfast Bar,Separate Breakfast Room,Washer/Dryer Connections
- Laundry Room
- Tile Floor
- Porch, Patio, Wooded Grounds, Chain Fence, Workshop
- Other (See Remarks)
- Public Water,Septic Tank
- Some Trees,Lake/Pond on Property
- Brick Veneer,Vinyl Siding
- General Residential
- Turn R onto Hwy57W turn R onto Tn128N turn L onto Hwy64,turn R onto Coffee Landing Rd turn R onto Hwy 69 turn R onto Hwy 22, turn R onto Hwy 100, turn R on to Peace Chapel Rd. House is to the right Sign in yard.
Property Listed By Crye-Leike Pickwick
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data exchange (“IDX”) program of the Memphis Area Association of REALTORS(R). IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Harris Realty Services are indicated by detailed information about them such as the name of the listing firms. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Copyright 2018 Memphis Area Association of REALTORS (R) All Rights Reserved.